We work with a wide range of organisations within the social housing sector and have in excess of 50 clients. We carry out audit inspections relating to the service, maintenance and installation of your Landlord owned equipment, ensuring that all service, remedial and installation works have been completed in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant industry regulations and manufacturers’ guidance. As we are independent, our clients are assured of totally impartial advice and reporting.
Our aim is, to ensure that all residents are safe, that the service, repair and installation regimes employed are fit for purpose and that Landlords can be sure that they have complied with all of the relevant regulations.
We pride ourselves on providing a bespoke and personal service, should you require further information or clarification on any of the above please feel free contact us for more information.
- Desk top auditing of EICR and EIC
- On site quality control inspections
- Project management Decent homes
- 30 year plan rising and lateral mains
- Emergency lighting asset register
- Design, Specify and procurement of all projects
- Production of Electrical policies
- Production of Electrical specifications