As part of our continuing expansion into a multi-disciplinary auditing consultancy, we at PCM would welcome the opportunity to introduce our Lift Division.
With over 40 years’ experience within the Lift industry, in both public and private sectors, we can offer third party auditing on all aspects of repair and maintenance in order to ensure that our clients are receiving the levels of service expected along with best value thereby ensuring a safe and reliable service for your residents. In addition, we are also able to provide a full stock condition survey; design and project manage both major refurbishment and new installations.
We pride ourselves on providing a bespoke and personal service, should you require further information or clarification on any of the above please feel free contact us for more information.
Our services include, but are not limited to;
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Life expectancy of the lifts
- Five or ten year spending plans
- Record and monitor lift insurance inspections
- Checking value for money on contractor referrals
- Quality Control inspections on passenger lifts and DDA associated equipment
- Monitoring of the contractors performance
- Full management of the contract
- Specifications for lift renewal whilst increasing energy efficiency
- Project management of the works to completion
- Offer a CDM Co-Ordinator
- Handover inspections
- Expert witness testing on commissioning of refurbishment/new installations
- Inspection of completed O&M’s